Monday, October 20, 2014

Making the Bathroom More Elegant With Sliding Door Shower Enclosure


My corporate job has provided me with the opportunity to visit many a places and also to stay in many a high profile places and hotels. The most attractive part of these places is their bathroom according to me. Let me confess that I have a liking for stylish bathrooms with contemporary accessories. After goodnights sleep bathroom is the first place we visit to refresh ourselves and this experience early in the morning matters as it is the beginning of a day. These beautiful bathrooms actually inspired me to turn my own bathroom a little more stylish and add some more comfort factors to it. Of course I did not have the budget of a five star hotel and so I decided to make small changes to have that style and aura in my bathroom.

sliding door shower enclosures


When I contacted a professional sanitary ware company and let their professionals know about my requirement and desire they suggested me to install sliding door shower enclosures and informed me that these products are much in vogue. They also let me know that installing this accessory will not cause any massive destruction in the already existing set up but will certainly bring a massive change in the look of the bathroom.

They provided me with estimation and the total duration required completing the work. Since the money needed to be invested was within my reach I decided to go for it. When the installation work was complete it completely transformed the look of my bathroom. The sleek and alluring design of the sliding door shower enclosures provided a very trendy outlook to the bathroom.

The most practical part of these products is that it not only makes the bathroom look good but it also makes it more spacious and clean. These products have the ability to separate the wet area of the bathroom from the dry parts and keep those areas that way only. These products are much superior to shower curtains and lasts much longer.

I choose frameless doors as it suited the set up of my bathroom most and these doors do not wear out easily as no metal is present. These enclosures not only provided me with elegance and style but with much required privacy and comfort in the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment